I will be updating this post as new things keep catching my interest. I will probably never stop updating it, but I’m okay with that. Here it goes: The red strikethrough items are things I completed already.
- Live in another country for at least 1 year.
- Buy a van and do a coast to coast trip.
- Visit Niagara Falls.
- Scuba Dive in an exotic location.
- Compete in a triathlon.
Go fishing in the ocean.
- Ride a hot air balloon.
- Swim with sharks in the Bahamas.
- Visit the Amazon Rain Forest.
- Visit the Seven Natural Wonders of the World (
Grand Canyon, The Great Barrier Reef, The Harbor at Rio de Janeiro, Mt. Everest, Northern Lights, Paricutin Volcano, Victoria Falls).
- Visit the new Seven Wonder of the World (
Chichen Itza, Christ Redeemer, The Great Wall, Machu Picchu, Petra, The Roman Colosseum, The Taj Mahal).
- Go to a World Cup and Olympics.
- Ziplining through the Costa Rican rainforest.
- Hike active Volcanoes in Guatemala.
- Chase a tornado in the Midwest.
- Donate blood (phobia of needles).
- Hike the Appalachian Trail (thru-hike).
- Write a blog for at least one year.
- Watch a professional sumo wrestling match in Japan.
- Go to Cuba and bring back authentic Cuban cigars and smoke them with a good friend.
- Attend a Super Bowl (let’s go Colts!).
- Visit every state in the US and get a picture with their respective “welcome to” sign. .
- Drink a cold beer at Oktoberfest.
- Don’t get a haircut for one year.
To be continued…