I usually never do any of the tags or “blogger awards” posts. But since Christmas is around the corner, I decided to do it for the first time. Plus I couldn’t say no to Nad since she is the one always helping me with “technology issues”.
1. What is your favorite Christmas film?
Ha, I can’t choose one so I’m going to pick two out of the list.
Elf and The Grinch are the two of my most favorite Christmas movies. Pretty funny movies. I don’t know anyone who doesn’t like them.
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
No that I remember. I don’t think I have ever seen snow during Christmas day. To me that’s a good thing because the last thing I want is to freeze during Christmas day.
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
I always go back home. Not that I have to travel far since home is only fifteen minutes away. Usually all my brothers and sisters are there. Mom and dad always cook a bunch of food so we just stay at home and eat and drink (not alcohol) like kings.
4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
It varies. But since we started doing “Secret Santa” we started opening them on Christmas Eve. Just too many people to try to hold back from opening their presents.
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Yes, who doesn’t know “Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer” song?
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
Just getting together with the family. That’s what the holidays are for.
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
I don’t have a Christmas tree at my place but if I did the mofo would be real. I don’t have time for fake things in my life 😆 The tree at my parents place is always real. My mom is a little weird though. She likes to throw it away right after Christmas is over.
9. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
My favorite meal has to be my dads Lasagna with Italian sausages. I can eat that meal for the rest of my life and never get tired of it…just fat.
10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
Receiving of course. Giving sucks! First you have to break your head trying to figure out what they want, then you have to worry about if they like or not. That’s too much work, I’ll be a receiver any day.
11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
I don’t know… Probably one of the many toys I got when I was a kid.
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
I would like to spend the holiday season in a beach down in Mexico or Belize. That seems like great place to be during the holidays. No snow to worry about and can relax all day.
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I’m a pro. I just throw it on a bag, staple the top and put a name tag on it 😆
14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
Every Christmas has been memorable. Every year something memorable happens and it seems like the trend is going to continue. This year we welcome a new member to the family so I know for a fact that he will be the memorable part of this year.
15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
I think I always knew that he wasn’t real. You can’t fool me!
16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
Hahaha yeah and fail miserable couple of hours later. This year I don’t think I’m making any since I already now the results 😆
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
The family part of things. I love hanging with my family more than anything. I could care less about the presents or material side of the holidays.
18. What do you wish for Christmas this year?
I wish for the Colts to win a Superbowl and for the rebels to make it to the dance. Come on! Is that too much to ask?
19. Favorite Christmas smell?
The smell of the lasagna coming out of the oven 🙂
20. What is the worst/weirdest gift you ever got?
When I was a freshman in college we did a gift exchange with my teammates and someone gave me a pair of rain boots. I couldn’t stop laughing at the idea that someone gave me rain boots.
21. Favorite holiday drink?
Idk… I don’t think I have a favorite drink but if I had to choose I’ll take a nice cold NewCastle.
22. Have you ever spent Christmas in another country? If yes, which one(s)?
Yes, I spent Christmas in Guatemala when I was younger. I was born in Guatemala.
23. What place/landmark in your town do you love during Christmas?
My parents house. But if we are talking about public places I would have to choose Red Rock. Nothing like a nice run in Red Rock before eating like a pig.
24. Were you naughty or nice this year? You know that Santa is watching *smirks*
Both, I would have to say that I was a little more naughty this year than usual, but overall I wasn’t that bad. I guess we learn as we go along.